Commit to UNT Dallas
Donors can choose their own special way of giving to UNT Dallas.
- One Time Gift – Write a check today or use a credit / debit card to make a contribution
- Monthly / Quarterly Gift – Pick a specific day of the month or quarter to have send your financial gift sent to us via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Just choose the amount you would like to have sent from your bank account automatically, without any worry of fuss.
- Annual Gift – Make a contribution on any day of the year, special occasion or commemoration date. Just pick a date that’s special to you and mark it on our calendar. Send a personal check, business check or make a donation with a credit card.
- Planned Gift – There are a number of ways to contribute to the success of UNT Dallas for years to come.
- IRA Rollover - Individuals age 70 ½ years old or older can transfer up to $100,000 per year to University of North Texas Dallas Foundation from an IRA to satisfy the required minimum distribution for the year.
- Bequest – Designate the “University of North Texas – Dallas Foundation” as a beneficiary of your assets by Will or Trust.